Wednesday, April 20, 2016

Etsy Store

Hi again!

As I posted about our brand Filthy Minds Co., I just want to publish my handmade items, which are sold on my Etsy.  Some of you guys knows the patches are rad in these days. That is why I have thought making some for myself, and sharing photos of them on my Instagram. And then some of my followers asked me to buy them that I did not think of it. They wanted them because they could not find the patches of that designs I made. So, the story begins... and now I am selling them on my store. Although I have not put all patches I made, on Etsy, you can still contact me for them. Furthermore, I welcome custom designs. You can contact me directly on here, or on Instagram, or request custom order on Etsy. I always love to make my customs happy with their items. By the way, I make tote bags in according to your wish. You can simply select the designs you want or send me pictures of any design and I can make one for you! It is so simple babes. ^^





 






  All you need to do is: click on HERE and take a look! Thank you guys you're awesome. 

Contact @:

> tuceaybars@hotmail.com

> info@filthymindsco.com

> instagram.com/filthymindsco

> instagram.com/raychii_


   

No comments:

Post a Comment