Friday, February 7, 2014

I’m frightened when you hit my soul like lightning.








Same boots
Rings are from Turkey unfortunately.
Thights from Stradivarius
----------------------
 I actually thought I would have a hard time to wear the cardigan because it doesn't seem like an easy one to put on without a jacket. Yet, thanks to weather it was ok, and I did. I think it makes you feel ok even if the weather is not so good. Also thights are so comfy and suitable with the cardigan in terms of colour especially. And as I do not have enough shoes in Marmaris, I decided to wear them again in order to pair them with my hat. 
Anyway, thank you beautiful weather for enabling me to have a chance to dress my lovely deer pattern cardigan. Also thanks for reading!

Love Tuce xx

----------------------








1 comment: